Wednesday, November 21, 2007

week 8

Today was a interesting class... We started out the class by presenting our projects. I really enjoyed watching them, some were just well put together and others were extremly entertaining. Then we went on to set up a subdomain name for our website. I sucsessfully set up my own subname and then got called sent of class. Then when I came back I Opened dreamwaever and started to design my website. Shane showed m e some tricks to help it move a lot faster and get what i needed done. So far so good , one page down one more to go. Good luck everyone, may next class go smoother and quieter. Jess

2 comments:

MindsEYE90 said...

I thought your rocker animation was really cool, keep up the good work! Sorry you're frusterated, school can be that way towards the end, and the stress level rises.
Cant wait to see how the webpages turn out.
Take care!

Joanna Matos said...

I will never forget this day... Boy was it crazy!