Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Master Bedroom upload!!!!!

Here oviously is my master Bedroom upload. I did it in photo shop. It was really easy but the teacher went WAY TO FAST and took a long time before getting to students which suxed. I didnt have a really engaging moment , unless you can count the few moments when I was lost because the teacher was going crazy fast and other student were trying to help me ( THANX GUYS!!) Basically i was disengaged the whole time b/c its early and im tired. Also we started a tutorial in dreamweaver, so that we can start setting up our websites. we learned all the basics including where the html code is , color / size change , placing the words/ images. etc. So now I feel confident thatI will be able to sucsessfully be able to set up my first website. =) till next time <3

3 comments:

Nyla said...

Hello Miss Team Leader! Sorry to hear you were a bit lost in class this week. I've sketched out my wireframes and made note of all my ideas for the Dreamweaver project. I'm not too sure if that is even the assignment that we will be working in groups, however, am ready to start building it. I'm sure we could all use each others help regardless on that one. Thanks for the update on the images needed and I'll see you in class next week.

Joanna Matos said...

Hey there blogger buddy. Thanks for hanging out. I'm definitely gonna need help on that photoshop thing.

Professor Carmen Bracamonte said...

I am sorry you feel the way you felt in the first tutorial, jessica.

I am quite surprised with your statement considering that you said during your introduction on week 1 that you were proficient in Photoshop.

I must say that I reviewed all the blogs in this class and you appeared to be the only student unhappy with the way I delivered the first tutorial. I am hearing from everyone that it was a good pace although some found the tutorial too basic.

I am concern that I will be building the challenge level in the tutorials moving forward. I strongly recommend that you sit with me during studio time if you have any problems. You also need to decide if you will prefer to listen to a classmate or myself when you run your questions. You certainly cannot listen to 2 people at the same time. I let Clayton helped you because he was next to you and you seemed to be find with his assistance while I was working with other students. As I recall, I have asked class numerous times if they needed me to repeat anything from the tutorial and offered to stay in the classroom for those who needed reinforcement. I suggest next time you take advantage of my offerings specially if you feel that you are not getting a good grasp of the tutorials.

By the way, I must also bring to your attention that I have observed you browsing other internet sites while I am speaking or your peers are presenting. Please kindly note that next time I make the same observation, I will need to apply school's policy and refer you to your director or counselor. I am sure you understand and that you will do all in your power to comply with class and school's guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Be well!